My mom always says your face is your passport! Meaning that it is the first thing people see when they look at you. It’s even the first thing you see when you look in the mirror.
*Note: No skin is perfect; however, we can improve it if there are imperfections.
Clear skin is a sign of a healthy diet. You may purchase all the products on the market, yet, healing comes from the inside. Take a look at your diet first and foremost.
Here are some tips on how to get a healthy and glowy looking skin.
- QUIT SUGAR! You don’t need it! There’s no necessity of adding it to your coffee. Eventually, you’ll get used to the taste of black coffee. Sugar causes inflammation in our bodies. Some scientists say that sugar breaks down the collagen from your skin. Collagen is SO important if you want to retain that youthful look. Removing excess sugar from your diet will give you radiant skin.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables. An excellent way to include nutrients in your diet is to make green smoothies. I struggle with eating my fruits and vegetable portions. Dark leafy greens like spinach, kale, or swiss chard provide fiber, calcium, and vitamins A, C, and K. Green smoothies help with digestion, give more energy, and reduce cravings give mental clarify and focus, helps to lose weight.
- Drink detoxifying tea, such as cerasee tea. * Cerasee tea (Bitter melon tea, also know as Té Asosi in my country) is useful to:
– purify your blood
– prevent colds, headaches, bellyaches
– rejuvenate your skin
– purify your skin
– reduce inflammation
– lower cholesterol and blood pressure
– full of anti-oxidants
As a kid, my mom gave us a cup of it at least once a week. It isn’t delightful to taste but has tons of health benefits.
If it’s not “your cup of tea,” you add a pinch of salt before consuming.
To be consumed 1-2 times per week.
- Avoid touching your face! I can’t stress enough about that point! Your hands have mo many bacterias!! We know the importance of washing our hands and not touching our faces.
- Apply lemon on your skin. It will make your skin look brighter and healthier. Rub a quarter of a lemon on your skin. Leave it on for about 5 minutes and rinse it. Vitamin C is everything!
- Get a facial at least once every season change. A professional cosmetologist will go in-depth into layers of your skin and unclog your pores. Facials improve blood circulation, reduce stress, remove blackheads and whiteheads, reduce eye bags and dark circles.
- Disinfect your cellphone with alcohol every day. Please do the same for your working area: desk, computer, mouse, pens (I’m a little extreme, but I do it…often lol!).
- Have a good face routine. Of course, cleansing, exfoliating, toning, and moisturizing are essential steps into beautiful and flawless skin.
- Drink water! We all know the importance of water. Our bodies need to function. Your body is made of 70% of water; that’s how important water is for us!
I hope these types were helpful. Feel free to share some of your favourite tips as well.
Let’s glow together!
*Disclaimer: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links we provide, we may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge for you! Thank you for supporting my blog.